[NEohioPAL] ON SALE: Tickets for I Believe ft. EMILY KEENER

Nathan Maslyk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 8 10:25:06 PST 2016

*I BELIEVE: A HOLIDAY CELEBRATION OF SONG - ON SALE NOW*

As folks start getting settled in for the holiday season, Anekdote
Productions would like to invite YOU to attend I Believe: A Holiday
Celebration of Song.

I Believe will feature esteemed artist, Emily Keener, whose music and voice
has been heard on national television (NBC's The Voice), radio, and live
(Sandusky State Theatre, The Listening Room, Vermillion Town Hall). She
will be performing an original song specifically for this show. You won't
want to miss it!

The enriching music of Christmas is bound to remind us of what the holidays
are truly about: coming together as a community and sharing joy, love, and
hope this season.

Where: Ernsthausen Performing Arts Center
350 Shady Lane Dr. Norwalk, OH 44857

When: December 16th, 2016 at 7:30 PM

*Visit anekdoteproductions.com <http://anekdoteproductions.com> or call
419.515.7512 <419.515.7512> for tickets.*