[NEohioPAL] Males and Females who can speak fluent Spanish are needed immediately for two to three 30 second TV spots!

J.S. DePaul via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 8 14:53:57 PST 2016

Males and Females who can speak fluent Spanish
are needed immediately for two to three 30 second TV spots!

Requirements:
You must:
*        Speak FLUENT neutral Spanish
*        Have great delivery (speak clearly)

  *   Be between the ages of 18-35
  *   Have excellent memorization skills

If you meet the requirements above, email bookings at pmtm.com<mailto:bookings at pmtm.com> with the following:

*        Your Name:

*        Age:

*        Address:

*        City/State/Zip Code:

*        Phone Number:

*        Email:

*        2 clear, current photos of yourself (one of your face and one full body shot):

o   If you are not listed with PMTM, attach two recent, clear photos of yourself, one of your face and one full body shot. Photos should be taken in front of a blank wall. Professional photos are not necessary. Selfies from your cell phone are welcome.

o   If you are listed with PMTM, send in your current headshot and a full body shot.

Any submissions without all of the above information and
attached photos will not be accepted!
Please do not contact the agency. If we are interested, we will contact you.

** If you are exclusive with another agency, we cannot submit you for this project!**