[NEohioPAL] OPEN SING ALONG TONIGHT! Was today tough? Singing with friends make you feel better?

Ryan Bergeron via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 9 12:57:26 PST 2016

Today was a tough day. For my own personal reasons, this election has been
draining. I'm having a hard time processing all of the emotions that I'm
left with in it's aftermath.

But I'm an artist, and this is what I can do:

SING, MAKE MUSIC, AND CELEBRATE LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!

So - TONIGHT!

Open "Piano Bar" Style SING- ALONG, from 8pm - 10pm

At my voice studio, located in the BROADVIEW HEIGHTS SPOTLIGHTS THEATRE:
9543 Broadview Road
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
Follow the signs (in blue!!)for the theater

All are welcome - and I do mean ALL (teens and up).
Sheet music for just about everything under the sun will be provided, but
bring your own if you'd like as well.
No politics, no drama, just MUSIC AND LOVE.

We have a beautiful community of artists in this town, and tonight I want
to celebrate that. Please, come, sing out your frustrations and fears or
even joys and celebrate that at the end of the day we all have LOVE.

Despite the title, please be advised that the Spotlights Theatre is on
municipal property and therefore, no alcoholic beverages are permitted on
the premises. I will provide soda and yes I suppose even snacks. :-)

Respond here with any questions, and I will do my best to reply around my
teaching schedule.

More information on the spotlights:
http://www.broadview-heights-spotlights.org/theater/

More information on R. Bergeron Voice studios:
www.ryan-bergeron.com

Love to you all -

Ryan Bergeron

--