[NEohioPAL] Double benefit Opportunity

Vicki Fritzman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 9 14:27:31 PST 2016

Hello!

Steppin' Out Womens Show Choir is available to do a couple of benefit
concerts this Holiday Season.  We have a one hour show that is full of
delightful and different Christmas songs that we would perform as a benefit
concert for our organization and yours.  Any proceeds from this concert
would be split between the organization, church, group, etc.  And we can
come to your facility for the performance.

Interested parties, please call Mrs. Carol Silvay at 216-251-9596 for
further information.

Happy Holidays!

Vicki