[NEohioPAL] HEROES IN TIME: SHORT FILM SERIES

Carson Coombs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 9 19:15:30 PST 2016

 Hello All,
My name is Carson, and me and my friend, Ben are directing a short series to soon be published on our YouTubes. We are teens, but really strive to be professional as can be.

This project is called, “Heroes in Time”. It will be published on the known platform, YouTube.

We are looking for one cast member: TYLER (lead around the age of 13-14ish)

SUMMARY:

It's about 5 friends (really close friends) have a friend that is named greg. he works at a store, and in order to keep his job he has to sell a cabinet. he really loves his job and doesn't want to lose it, at just the right time, Kylie and Tyler step in (main characters) and buy this cabinet off of him. they receive the cabinet, and all the 5 friends are chilling when they start to experience weird feelings about the cabinet. just when they realize, there is evil force trying to destroy time and they are all on a mission, together to try to fix it before the evil force destroys time. they find out the cabinet is a time machine.

episode 1 will be on youtube as all the other episodes, but episode 1 will also be entered in a film festival.

DATES (subject to change):
November 14
November 20
November 21
November 28
November 29
December 2
December 3
December 4
December 10

I may have missed some info, so you can ask any questions at the email below :)

If interested, please email: carson_coombs at yahoo.com <mailto:carson_coombs at yahoo.com> with the subject line saying talent name
If you have a resume/headshot, please include that in the message, typically younger kids may not have a headshot/resume and that is fine

Deadline to enter: NOVEMBER 10TH

Carson Coombs