[NEohioPAL] This weekend only! Robert Hawkes and Ray Caspio in GIVE ME THE MAP

convergence-continuum via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Nov 12 15:09:05 PST 2016

	THIS WEEKEND ONLY!  ROBERT HAWKES AND RAY CASPIO IN THE WORLD
PREMIERE OF

	"GIVE ME THE MAP" BY ROBERT HAWKES, AT CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM
THURS-SAT, NOV. 17-19.

	The first scene of
_King Lear _goes badly for the old man, as we know. But what the heck
was he expecting, anyway? This one-act prologue to Shakespeare's
version of the tale seeks to answer that very question, as the King
and his Fool try desperately to control events that have not even
happened yet. An old man tries to retire from public life with what he
considers to be the dignity befitting his station, and sets himself up
to fail. Along the way, we encounter memory, grief, denial, the power
of language, clowning, fooling, and the invisibility of numbers.

	Accompanied

 by live music by cellist Eric Gonzalez!

	At the Liminis Theater, 2438 Scranton Rd, Cleveland 44113, in the
historic Tremont neighborhood for othis weekend only, Thurs-Sat at 8
pm, Nov 17-19.

	Tickets $15 general admission, $12 seniors (65+), $10 students at
http://convergence-continuum.org and 216-687-0074.

	Proceeds from one-weekend Tweener Series productions go to the
Save-the-Liminis-Theater campaign.

	PLAY YOUR PART: SAVE THE LIMINIS THEATER.

	The Liminis Theater building is going up for sale. The campaign was
launched to enable convergence-continuum to buy it.

	Full details about the campaign may be found at
https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/convergence-continuum-s-save-the-liminis-theater