[NEohioPAL] Looking for trained and non-trained Dancers for a Holiday Music Video Shoot.

Dennis Van Crash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 17 06:21:25 PST 2016

I am looking for trained and non-trained dancers for a holiday music video shoot. Please email if interested.

Song is a reworked version of Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance' now called 'Peace, Loving and Dance'
Video centers around dancing, message of inclusiveness, peace and love
Looking for dances of all races, genders, religions, young and old, and everything in between
Because there will not be any advance rehearsals, the group dance moves will be simple and easy to learn right before the shoot.
We will also be shooting individuals and small groups (get a couple of friends to join you) who want to show off their own dance routine to the song. All dance styles welcomed. Ethic and traditional dance and dress is welcomed.
Date: Saturday Nov 26, 9:30am check in; 10:00am - noon group shoot; noon-1:30pm solo/small group shoot
Location: West Shore Unitarian Universalist Church, 20401 Hilliard Blvd., Rocky River, 44116 (DO NOT CALL the Church. They are only providing the space and have nothing to do with the video shoot.)
The final video will be posted on YouTube for all involved to view and share. We feel all involved will have an ownership in the video and you are encouraged to treat it as such.
Thank you. ~ Dennis Yurich