[NEohioPAL] Looking for a Projection Designer for It's A Wonderful Life

Christopher Bizub via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 14 16:01:04 PST 2016

In need of a Projection Designer/VFX Artist for a production of It's A
Wonderful Life at Garfield Players

Performance Dates:
December 9, 10, 16, 17 at 7:00 pm
December 18 at 3:00 pm

Project/Quality:
This show features an Angel moving through the years 1919-1945 of George
Bailey's life and changing events in his life to create an alternate
timeline where he never existed in order to prove to him that his life has
meaning.  I would need a presentation that includes photos, video clips,
and possibly animations that would be able to run seamlessly along side the
action taking place onstage. I'm looking for something better than a power
point presentation, which is all I would be able to come up with. I'm open
to your create ideas as to how we can accomplish this task.

Payment:
Any payment you would receive would be coming out of my own pocket, so I
would like to negotiate a price that is fair for the both of us.

Contact:
If interested please email Chris Bizub at cmb164 at zips.uakron.edu

Resume
Links to previous work
Anything else that is relevant

Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you!