[NEohioPAL] Seeking actress (20-35) for open role in DEATH OF A SALESMAN at French Creek Theatre

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 16 08:08:51 PST 2016

Want to be part of a sensational cast
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15IajBYFS4oHl7XZ0whkUOrVIeUti0Gy45OqskdaLllQ/edit?usp=sharing>
?

I am seeking an actress, 20-35, for the open role of "Letta" in Death of a
Salesman at French Creek Theatre (formerly TrueNorth) in Sheffield Village.

Letta is one of the two women who Biff and Happy pick up in the restaurant
when they meet their dad Willy. Here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6L9jLMW0gBEQWRZdXpqdkhhRkE?usp=sharing>
is a pdf of the script.

The play runs January 13 - 29, 2017 and rehearses in December (with
significant breaks for the holidays) and January. The rehearsal commitment
is minimal since this scene will be rehearsed one out of every four or five
rehearsals until we get into run throughs and tech about a week and a half
before opening.

If interested, reply to this email with your resume and picture and we will
then set up a private audition or video submission.

Thanks...

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com