[NEohioPAL] Dancing Wheels presents The Snowman!

kelly clymer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 16 10:08:56 PST 2016

Dancing Wheels is hosting a fundraising opportunity during our Snowmanproduction, and we need your help!  We are in search of talented, generous artists (perhaps you?  A family member?  A neighbor?) to make us an ornament!

Details:
-Create a unique ornament inspired by The Snowman
-Any medium encouraged (wood, glass, metal, etc.)
-Put a fair market value on the ornament
-The ornament will be displayed in the lobby of theatre for purchase by patrons attending the performances
-Proceeds will be used for Dancing Wheels' educational and outreach programming to provide children in the community with inclusive classes

In exchange for your generous artistic donation, Dancing Wheels will provide you with two free tickets to the show, a business sized ad in the program, and a tax deductible letter.  Ornaments must be in our offices by November 30.  Call or email marketing at dancingwheels.org with any questions!  Let's fill up a tree in the lobby with the best snowmen around!