[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Improv Jam Celebrates One Year at Coffee Phix!

Brenna MC via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 18 09:42:25 PST 2016

Greetings fellow Artists!

Cleveland Improv Jam is very proud to have spend one year at our current
venue, Coffee Phix in South Euclid!  Hosted by Cleveland's only all female
improv troupe, Angry Ladies of Improv, Cleveland Improv Jam provides an
free open stage for improvisers to learn and perform together.

As always, the jam is Sunday Nights at 5PM with a 4:30 sign-up time for
those who would like to participate. The jam is open to all improvisers of
any skill level.  We perform short form improv games as well as some
long-form, and established improv troupes are welcome to come and perform
with us as well!

Coffee Phix is located at 4485 Mayfield Road in South Euclid, near the
intersection of Mayfield and Green Roads.  There is public parking behind
the building.

Please join us for fun, laughs, coffee, baked goods and a good time to be
had by all!