[NEohioPAL] MODELING COACH NEEDED!

J.S. DePaul via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Nov 19 06:55:56 PST 2016

MODELING COACH NEEDED!

Responsibilities include:
*         Preparing models to compete in the local and national markets
*         Introducing models to the following concepts/skills:
o   Photo Movement
o   Runway Skills - Basic to Advanced
o   Auditioning Skills

We're looking for an individual who:
*         Has experience in the modeling Industry (preferably NYC and other markets)
*         Has a desire to work with and coach individuals of all ages
*         Has a teaching background
*         Is upbeat & enthusiastic
*         A professional who has a genuine passion for the modeling  industry

If you have the qualifications that we are looking for, please forward your resume to Mary Sklamba at mary at pmtm.com<mailto:mary at pmtm.com>.  Hours include evenings and Saturdays. Check out our website pmtm.com and from there all of the PMTM Social Media Sites.