[NEohioPAL] Motion Picture Executive Producer Sought

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 21 09:38:45 PST 2016

A feature film starring a former Saturday Night Live cast member is coming to Cleveland. 1031 Films, is seeking Executive Producers for the romantic comedy.
Job Description:For this job you will be required to assist in the pre-production and post-production of the film. Do you have strong business relationships and connections? Do you love film and filmmaking?
LEGAL AND BROKER EXPERIENCE A PLUS.
Qualifications:
   - Ability to identify potential investors and confidence to close deal
   - Goal-oriented and money-driven personality
   - Interest in the motion picture industry
   - Willingness to learn about the movie industry to better serve the production company and its investors
   - Understanding of SEC laws a plus!

About 1031 Films, LLC: 1031 Films was founded on a love of storytelling. We make character driven comedies and dramas starring some of the biggest names in Hollywood. We don't make movies with explosions or super heroes, we make movies that touch the heart and tickle the funny bone. We make critically acclaimed films that make people laugh, smile, think, cry and feel. Because that's what art should do.
Contact 1031 Films Producers at info at 1031films.com