[NEohioPAL] GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! - Near West Theatre presents: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat *Includes ASL Interpreted and Sensory Friendly Performances!

Kelcie Dugger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 21 12:59:11 PST 2016

Near West Theatre presents:
JOSEPH AND THE Amazing technicolor dreamcoat
November 18-December 11, 2016
Lyrics by Tim Rice  Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Last Friday was SOLD OUT and this Friday is well on its way to doing the same! We only have a handful of tickets left for this Friday and the rest of the weekend so make sure you get yours before they're GONE!

Near West universalizes this Judeo-Christian story and puts a 2016 stamp on it.
JOSEPH LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!
Before Andrew Lloyd Webber's  JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR, EVITA AND PHANTOM OF THE OPERA there was JOSEPH & THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT, still one of the top 5 most performed musicals in the world.  Joseph is his father's favorite.  Joseph is a gifted psychic.  His eleven brothers are very, VERY JEALOUS!  It's all here: favoritism, betrayal, attempted murder, fame, famine and...forgiveness.  This rock show is turbo-driven family entertainment.  Get your tickets early for NWT'S HOLIDAY PRODUCTION, 2016.  Sure to sell out!!!
Performances:
November 18, 19, 25, 26, 27, December 1*, 2, 3, 4, 8**, 9, 10 & 11, 2016
(Thurs., Fri. and Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 3 p.m.)
Tickets can be purchased at www.nearwesttheatre.org<http://www.nearwesttheatre.org>,
or by calling our Box Office at 216-961-6391 from 11am-4pm M-F.

Accessibility notes: Near West Theatre's new home is fully accessible! Dedicated spaces will be available to view the performance from a wheelchair.

At Near West Theatre we strive to make the arts available to all.
For our production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat we have two Thursday performances dedicated to people with disabilities.

*We will hold an ASL Interpreted Performance by The HeArd on Thursday Dec. 1. "The HeArd, a program of Theatrical Interpreting Services of Cleveland, Incorporated, (TISC, Inc.) is a body of professional sign language interpreters who serve the TISC, Inc mission by providing high-quality creative sign language interpretation to the public performing arts of Northeast Ohio." Specialty seating in front of The HeArd performers for those in the deaf community will be provided.
To purchase specialty seating for The HeArd performance please email info at nearwesttheatre.org<mailto:info at nearwesttheatre.org> with your ticket request.

**We will hold a Sensory Friendly Production on Thursday Dec. 8. This sensory production will be performed in a friendly, supportive environment for an audience of families and friends of people who are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder or other sensitivity issues. There will be slight adjustments to the production including reduction of any jarring sounds or strobe lights focused into the audience. Also, there will be quite spaces and activity areas set up in the theatre lobby for those who need to leave their seats during the performance.
For questions on our Sensory Production and to purchase tickets, please email sdicken at nearwesttheatre.org<mailto:sdicken at nearwesttheatre.org> or call (216) 961-6391.