[NEohioPAL] Private coaching

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 22 09:29:03 PST 2016

Monologue prep for undergrad/graduate school or any upcoming audition. The last actor I worked with one on one got into the New School's Grad program!
I have my MFA from Penn State, BFA from Kent, years of NYC experience, and a great rapport w the Cleveland scene. I've worked at Dobama, the Beck, GLTF, True North, JCC & played over a dozen of Shakespeare's leading ladies with the Ohio Shakespeare festival. I will find your monologues, edit existing monologues and give professional advice.
Session locations on both the West and East side.
Email Laralynvera at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone