[NEohioPAL] Superhero, Pirate and Ninja Casting Call

The SPE via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 23 09:12:22 PST 2016

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!

Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc. (speparty.com) is currently casting
male Pirates, Ninjas and Superheroes.

Since 2012, our team has provided character performers to North East Ohio
and beyond! We are looking for spectacular individuals to join our team.

We offer a flexible work schedule, that revolves around your personal
availability. We do, however, prefer those with weekend availability as the
majority of our entertainment is provided over the weekends.

To apply, simply send a resume and headshot to bookspe at gmail.com.

Those interested will need to fit the following requirements:
 - Have reliable transportation
 - Must pass a background check

Thank you and have a spectacular day!

*Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc.*