[NEohioPAL] Free demo classes and performance

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 25 20:03:55 PST 2016

Cleveland City Dance announces the annual Thanksgiving open house with a FREE performance and FREE demo classes.  The City Ballet of Cleveland along with students from Cleveland City Dance and other area schools will perform excerpts from our original production of “The Uniquely
Cleveland Nutcracker”. The free performance is Saturday, November 26 at 12:30 pm FREE classes begin at 11:00 am and include ballet, jazz and modern.  Call for times.
The open house will run from 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. Support Small Business Saturday
as you shop our boutique. Register for the Winter/Spring semester to receive a $20 discount toward tuition. Please call the studio for the schedule of classes.
For further information please contact the studio at 216-295-2222 or visit our website at
www.clevelandcitydance.com.
Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120www.clevelandcitydance.com /
216-295-2222