[NEohioPAL] Call for Performers! Mother's Day at the Beachwood Library and a New Music Series at a New Spot!- Correction

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 23 12:24:09 PST 2016

Mea Culpa I believe this post might have gone out and not shown my email address.Email me at margaret_reardon at att.net
Thanks!

The Friends of the Beachwood Library have engaged me  to book their annual signature event  "Mother's Day Music at the Library"
The event will take place at the Library, located at 25501 Shaker Blvd on Sunday May 14 at 2 pm. The audience will be predominately seniors and their families. The event is free to the public, but the performers will  receive generous compensation from the Friends. It's also great exposure in the community.To be considered please  me email at this address by December 15th                      Send a complete description of the show you propose                     Include video or audio clipsCompetition for this gig is sure to be intense so make your pitch truly shows why they should pick you.The Friends will look at the proposals at their January meeting.
I am also working on putting together a new music series at another venue which will be starting in Spring.  So even if you are not available for Mother's Day send me your proposal anyway.
Thanks all, and Happy Thanksgiving
Margaret Reardon