[NEohioPAL] OPENING WEEKEND: A Boozy Home-maker, Naughty Angels, Moses Cleaveland and... Moses? CPT presents LIGHT THE LIGHTS, OL' MOSES CLE (through Dec 18)

Cathleen OMalley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 29 13:53:27 PST 2016

Cleveland Public Theatre presents
LIGHT THE LIGHTS, OL' MOSES CLE! (A Wild Holiday Romp)
NOW THROUGH DECEMBER 18th

A variety-style evening of holiday-themed vignettes, ranging from bawdy to poignant... plus live music and larger-than-life antics by an assorted cast of characters.

Originated by Raymond Bobgan & Beth Wood.
Multiple short works by Raymond Bobgan & Beth Wood with Molly Andrews-Hinders, John Busser, Eric Coble, Holly Holsinger, Caitlin Lewins, Blanca Iris Garcia Salva & Renee Schilling

Cast: Molly Andrews-Hinders, Dionne Atchison, JamekaTerri, Ryan Edlinger, Faye Hargate, Holly Holsinger, Caitlin Lewins, Brandon McSwain, Sarah Moore, Adam Seeholzer, Chris Walker, Andy Weyenberg & Tecia Wilson

And for the holidays... we're stepping up our CPT Concessions!
**NOW SERVING... hot & delicious Susy's Soups ($5) at the CPT bar... along with our Light the Lights' specialty cocktail, THE OL' MOSES MULE courtesy of Old City Libations and sweet treats from Sweet Moses Soda Fountain & Treat Shop.**

Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday @ 7:30pm
Tickets $20 - $40
Thursdays $20 | Every Friday is Free Beer Friday

6415 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland OH 44102
CPT is located in the heart of the Gordon Square Arts District.

Tickets available at www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org> or CPT Box Office (216) 631-2727 ext. 501.
(Order early at CPT - no sneaky ticket fees, ever.)
Cathleen O'Malley
Director of Audience Engagement & Media Relations | Cleveland Public Theatre
216.631.2727 ext. 212 | comalley at cptonline.org<mailto:comalley at cptonline.org>