[NEohioPAL] "Peace. Our Musical Wish for Peace, Hope, and Harmony" - Men of Independence Holiday Show

Dennis Castiglione via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 28 17:31:06 PST 2016

Join us on Saturday, December 10 at 6:30pm at Solon High School (Solon,
Ohio) or Sunday, December 11 at 3:00pm at Magnificat High School (Rocky
River, Ohio) for a very special performance of holiday classics in the
barbershop style and some fresh, new a cappella arrangements that are sure
to warm your heart , and bring a smile to your face. It promises to be an
enjoyable, family-centric show for all ages.

The performers will include the Solon High School Madrigals, Speakeasy
Quartet, Cornerstone Quartet, The Praetzel Family Singers, Santa's Keystone
Connection and, of course, the Men of Independence - ranked 18th in the
world among Men's Barbershop Choruses.

Come celebrate the holiday season with us – and share our musical wish for
peace, hope, and harmony!

*Tickets *General Admission - $15
Advance Sales - $10
Seniors (60+) - $10
Groups (10+) - $10
Students - $5

Follow the links below to order your tickets today!

Saturday Evening Performance
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/men-of-independence-2016-holiday-show-tickets-28253168989>
Sunday Matinee Performance
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/men-of-independence-2016-holiday-matinee-tickets-28253592255>