[NEohioPAL] No Pay, Nudity Starring Gabriel Byrne Canton's Palace Theatre

Mary via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 28 19:47:09 PST 2016

No Pay, Nudity will be shown at 7:30pm Tuesday, November 29th at
Canton's Palace Theatre. 605 Market Avenue North, Canton OH 44702
330-454-8172

Synopsis:  Aging actor Lester Rosenthal (Gabriel Byrne) has lost his
way. In this often humorous, yet warmly poignant story, love and
friendship, jealousy and re-discovery, career, family and friends
(Nathan Lane, Frances Conroy) intertwine as Lester navigates the
perplexing realities facing so many of us as we pursue dreams and
dignity. A film about hanging out, hanging in, and hanging on.

Admission is $5.

Just saw it at the Cleveland Institute of Art's Cinematheque. An amazing
film! Nathan Lane was brilliant. Gabriel Byrne was fantastic. This film
touched me on so many levels. Lee Wilkof was there to answer questions
about the film. So the event was informative and entertaining.