[NEohioPAL] Local Music Video Online

Diana Tyler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 30 17:06:09 PST 2016

Please take a few moments to look at the campy music video we produced for a
local congregation's building fund needs.
(www.crowdrise.com/north-eaton-christian-church).  It's fun and a bit
quirky, and the thank-you gifts for various donation levels are
intentionally tongue-in-cheek.  We're trying to fund a roof reconstruction,
parking lot and other repairs.  The church does a *lot* of local (and
beyond) outreach, including serving as an election polling place, opening
its doors to a monthly senior health clinic, serving a free monthly
community meal, partnering with a local mental health organization, hosting
Scouting groups, working with charities for veterans, women, children, and
more.  In fact, the Cleveland Christian Home (for abused and neglected
children and youth) is just one of the organizations we help.

The entire project costs are estimated at $750,000 and will be completed in
two stages, as funding allows.  The congregation is using all available
funds from its general operating fund, pledges from its membership body, and
monies from a denominationally-financed loan.  The music video is the
church's way of informing the wider community of its need while allowing
them an opportunity to respond.

We don't take ourselves too seriously...but we DO take seriously Christ's
call to share God's love with others.  Laugh with us or at us, but please
watch-and share-these videos.  If you're moved to donate, we'll appreciate
contributions of any size.  Thank you!

Blessings,

Diana Tyler

NECC Promotions and Capital Campaign Communications Chair

440-748-2230

---