[NEohioPAL] A Christmas Carol in Thompson

Nadia Wheeler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 30 18:09:42 PST 2016

Hello! We have a community drama group production coming up, it's free and open to the public so if we could get it on the list that would be wonderful, thank you, here is the information:
Thompson Community Drama Group Presents A Christmas Carol.
 December 9th and 10th 7:00 PM At Thompson United Methodist Church, 6724 Madison Road, Thompson, OH
December 11th, 7:00 PM at New Mercies Community church, 12767 Butternut Rd, Burton, OH
Come to see this community production of Dicken's classic Christmas tale of redemption and grace! Comedy, drama, romance, and Christmas spirit combine in this heartwarming story, great for the whole family! No tickets, event is free and open to the public, donations will be accepted for charity! Cookies and drinks will be offered after each performances along with opportunities to talk to the cast and enjoy this Christmas Season.