[NEohioPAL] 2-Day Winter Dance Intensive at Playhouse Square

Irene Honora via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 1 11:36:38 PST 2016

*December 15th and 16th: 2-Day Winter Intensive at Playhouse Square*

7 CLASSES + 6 TEACHING ARTISTS = 2-DAY WINTER INTENSIVE!

Join TMP December 15th & 16th, 2016 for our 2-Day Winter Intensive at
Playhouse Square! As professional dancers, it's important to continue
training and engaging with our dance community. TMP is working hard to
bring high quality and affordable training opportunities to you and looks
forward to offering this 2-Day intensive to the Cleveland dance community.

Classes will include Modern, Pilates, TMP company rep, and more!

This event is made possible by the LAUNCH Residency at the Idea Center.

To purchase your spot, click here: https://squareup.com/
market/the-movement-project

If you have any questions contact me at irene at themovementproject.org or
Rebecca Leuszler at rebecca at themovementproject.org. Thank you!