[NEohioPAL] Extended! 7th Annual Jewelry Heist Fundraiser for Clague Playhouse

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Dec 2 12:01:39 PST 2016

------------------------------------EXTENDED!!! TREASURES & JEWELS at CLAGUE!Clague Playhouse has proven that our merchandise is a hotticket! Due to the extraordinary response to the jewelry sale during the run ofour holiday musical, Clague Playhouse will extend the length of the 7thAnnual Jewelry Heist past our original dates.

The Jewelry Heist Fundraiser sale will run for four more daysafter Plaid Tidings closes, whichwill include Monday-Thursday, 12/19/16 thru 12/22/16. Hours are 1:00 p.m. to4:00 p.m.

Browse hundreds of affordable necklaces, bracelets, scarves,rings, hand bags, hats and more. Friends of the theater have generously donatedbeautiful semi-precious jewelry, sterling silver, and hand-crafted objects.Purchases will not only support Clague Playhouse, but also help you start your seasonalshopping. Last season, over $4,000.00 was raised from this benefit – thank youfor supporting the arts!

Keep up with Clague info and eventsby visiting us online at www.clagueplayhouse.org, or following us on social mediathrough Facebook (www.facebook.com/ClaguePlayhouse) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/ClagueTweets).