[NEohioPAL] New Headshots for the New Year with an Award Winning, Nationally Published Photographer!!

Barbara Stitzer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Dec 3 21:45:27 PST 2016

Let me bring out  the true You  while  taking fun, innovative, creative, well lit headshots that will book you jobs! My work has been published in hundreds of publications, including Seventeen, National Geographic Kids, Time Magazine, For Women First and many more, and I have helped hundreds of clients find their  dream agencies.

Winter Special: sitting fee is only $125! (Normally $225)

 Please take a look at my website at http://www.barbstitzer.com and Call me, Award Winning Photographer Barb Stitzer,  at 330.714.6261 to book your session!

All my Best,

Barb
Barb Stitzer