[NEohioPAL] Extras Needed for a National TV Commercial!

J.S. DePaul via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Dec 4 13:02:49 PST 2016

Extras Needed for a National TV Commercial!

Dates you must be available:
Saturday, 12/17 through Tuesday, 12/20
Or
Saturday 12/17 and Tuesday, 12/20 through Thursday, 12/22
(Due to weather and scheduling, the client may have to change the dates)
This is a wonderful opportunity!

Requirements:

*     Men only (sorry ladies!)

*     Must be 18 years or older

*     All heights

*     You do not have to be listed with PMTM
If you are interested, email bookings at pmtm.com<mailto:bookings at pmtm.com> for more information.

In your email, please include the following:

*        Your Name

*        All Contact Information

*        That you are available for the dates above

*        You are interested in receiving additional information

*        If you can box or play basketball, it is very important to let us know

*        A clear, recent photo of yourself from the waist up (Without a photo, you will not be considered!)

At that time, we will send you the information regarding time, location, and rate.
*No Calls to the Agency!*

**If you are exclusive with another agency, we cannot submit you for this project!**