[NEohioPAL] Casting approximately 7 year old boy for Festival Bound Micro short

doug rossi via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 6 16:28:01 PST 2016

Greetings again, NEOPALs-

We've had great response in our call for a DP so I've returned in order to find the performer we need. Would your son be interested in being in a short film? Our preference is for as realistic and documentary a feel as possible vs. any overtly "professional child star" types, so previous acting experience is not essential. No dialogue: the entire scene will consist of reacting naturally and subtly to things encountered in a room. One day shoot in an Eastside suburb with a very small crew.

BOY- His curiosity wins out on this day over an otherwise quiet and shy nature. Can be older but should look around 7 years old. Brown or Black hair. Pale skin a plus.

Parents: please send your contact info along with a current photo (not headshot), and general availability during holiday break to: dougrossi at hotmail.com

Best fits will be given a phone call with the full story details and to schedule a Skype session.

Thank You!

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power" William Shakespeare- Julius Caesar Act II sc.1