[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATE Band Director Needed (Stipend Position) *UPDATED*

Gabriella Mack via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 6 12:25:46 PST 2016

We are in need of an IMMEDIATEBand Director for our Soundsation Show Choir. Especially seeking proficient pianists.

Job Description

The Band Director will conduct a student ensemble that accompanies Brush Soundsation Show Choir (In Lyndhurst, Ohio) at all performances and competitions. Rehearsals are on Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:00-9:00pmstarting on January 4. With a meeting on December 19th.

The ideal candidiate will be a skilled musician and can play the piano. Please note that piano playing skills are preferred, but not required.  There is a small stipend to be paid at the end of the school year. We are looking for someone that has a passion for the youth and an interest in growing with the program.

If you believe that you would be a good fit, please email Soundsation Assistant Director, Gabriella Mack, at SSCDance2016 at gmail.com with all resumes and CVs.

We are looking to start interviews next week with the intent to hire.