[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse is Seeking Teaching Artist

Sarah Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 8 08:36:16 PST 2016

Now Hiring Teaching Artists
Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane * Akron, Oh 44313
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com/youth<http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/youth>
Spring Session: February 4th-April 8th
Weathervane Playhouse, a non-profit theater in the scenic Merriman Valley, is now hiring teaching artists for our 2016-2017 education classes. We are looking for energetic passionate teachers to teach Beginning Acting, Jazz Dance, Musical Theatre and various other special arts workshops.  Classes are typically on Saturday mornings, but there are also a number of after school classes and special workshops throughout the year.

Qualified candidates should have

*         A degree in the applied fine art and/or a degree in education and/or commiserate professional experience.

*         Must pass a BCI&I and FBI check

*         A love for theatre and teaching

Please apply through this link https://fs25.formsite.com/Mycp/form6/secure_index.html  and attach a resume or curriculum vitae.

Share the arts with your community!

Sarah Bailey M.M.
Director of Education