[NEohioPAL] 2-Day Winter Dance Intensive and The Movement Project Company Audition

Irene Honora via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 6 10:20:40 PST 2016

*December 15th and 16th: 2-Day Winter Intensive at Playhouse Square*

6 CLASSES + 1 AUDITION + 6 TEACHING ARTISTS = 2-DAY WINTER INTENSIVE!

Join TMP December 15th & 16th, 2016 for our 2-Day Winter Intensive at
Playhouse Square! As professional dancers, it's important to continue
training and engaging with our dance community. TMP is working hard to
bring high quality and affordable training opportunities to you and looks
forward to offering this 2-Day intensive to the Cleveland dance community.

Classes will include Modern, Pilates, improvisation, and more! You will
also receive one ticket to The Movement Projects show at Pilgrim Church in
February, and the intensive will wrap-up with a FREE and OPEN audition for
paid positions with TMP.

Can't make both days? No worries! TMP is also offering a one-day option.

This event is made possible by the LAUNCH Residency at the Idea Center.

To purchase your spot, click here:
https://squareup.com/market/the-movement-project

For more details on classes and scheduling, click here:
http://www.themovementproject.org/2day-winter-intensive/

*December 16th: TMP Company Audition*

This audition will follow the intensive, but is FREE and OPEN to the
public. If you are interested in the audition, but are not attending the
intensive, please email your name and phone number to
rebecca at themovementproject.org.

Bring resume, bio and headshot. We are seeking experienced dancers
versatile in modern/contemporary techniques for paid positions as company
members and performance apprentices. More details can be found here:
http://www.themovementproject.org/audition/

If you have any questions contact me at irene at themovementproject.org or
Rebecca Leuszler at rebecca at themovementproject.org. Thank you!

--