[NEohioPAL] December music special

darryl eppinger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 13 08:28:09 PST 2016

What can be a better gift to give a child, than music lessons and right now we are having a December holiday special for all new students. Sign up before December 31, 2016 and you will receive your first lesson for free, even if you start in January 2017..... all you have to do is call us and sign up before the end 2016 and your first lesson is on us.

Brecksville Music Studio is a locally owned music instruction studio located in Brecksville, Ohio. We provide private and group music lessons for all ages on guitar, piano, drums, and violin. All of our instructors are experienced in both teaching and performing and are all motivated by their passion for music and the desire to pass it on to every student! Give us a call for more information.

440) 526-9350
Brecksvillemusicstudio.com

Sent from my iPhone