[NEohioPAL] Needed: Voice Teacher and Music Directors

Kim Godfrey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 13 18:28:44 PST 2016

Voice Teacher - 1 opening

The Ashtabula Arts Center seeks a dedicated and enthusiastic voice teacher
to work with students of all ages, including our large population of singers
just starting out. The ideal applicant should hold at least a bachelor's in
music/voice or a related degree, or be in their final year of study towards
such a degree. Teachers will hold lessons in our studios to teach proper
vocal technique and assist in choosing repertoire. Intermediate to advanced
piano skills are needed to lead vocal warmups and provide light
accompaniment. Teachers are responsible for their own schedule which must
correspond with our studio schedule. The Ashtabula Arts Center prides itself
on our warm, welcoming atmosphere and we are looking forward to bringing
another creative mind into our family.

Music Directors - 2 openings

The Ashtabula Arts Center seeks two music directors for our main stage
musicals, youth productions, and/or children's choirs. The ideal candidates
will hold strong knowledge of music, vocal performance, harmony, and
band/choir conducting. They will teach music to actors and students,
conduct/accompany rehearsals and performances, and assemble an orchestra pit
for productions. We look forward to adding a strong leader with excellent
communication skills to our team. The music director role is a contract
salary position.

To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Kimberly Godfrey, Director of
Theater and Music, at kgodfrey at ashtabulaartscenter.org, or 2928 W. 13th
Street, Ashtabula, OH, 44004, by Friday, January 6.

Kimberly Godfrey

Director of Theater and Music

Ashtabula Arts Center

2928 W. 13th Street