[NEohioPAL] Olde Towne Hall Theatre Auditions

Lisa Carter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Dec 18 14:08:14 PST 2016

*The Music Man* is a musical
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_theatre> with
book, music, and lyrics by Meredith Willson
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meredith_Willson>, based on a story by
Willson and Franklin Lacey <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Lacey>.
The plot concerns con man
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick> Harold
Hill, who poses as a boys' band organizer and leader and sells band
instruments and uniforms to the naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train
the members of the new band. But Harold is no musician and plans to skip
town without giving any music lessons. Prim librarian and piano teacher
Marian sees through him, but when Harold helps her younger brother overcome
his lisp and social awkwardness, Marian begins to fall in love. Harold
risks being caught to win her. Our director is Joy Van Keuran.

Auditions for this spectacular musical are Monday, December 19th. from 7-9
p.m. at the theatre. Please check our audition tab for show dates at
www.oldetownehalltheatre.com

Olde Towne Hall Theatre is located at 36199 Center Ridge Rd. North
Ridgeville, Ohio 44039. Information can be acquired by calling 440-327-2909.

--
*Lisa L. Carter*
elprofecarter at gmail.com