[NEohioPAL] ACT Winter Break Youth Workshops

Aurora Community Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Dec 18 23:36:31 PST 2016

*A*URORA *C*OMMUNITY *T*HEATRE

*W**inter **W**orkshops *for *Y**outh*

*Dec 27 – 29*

All Workshops will be held at Aurora Community Theatre, 115 E. Pioneer
Trail
*Michelle Regelbrugge, producer, 248-895-0515 <(248)%20895-0515>*

*T**UESDAY DEC. 27*

*PRIVATE VOCAL COACHING *with ANDY NOVAK
9:30am—4pm Limit: 8. reserved 45-minute time slots All ages

Individual voice training includes vocal warm up and exercise with a
customized lesson. Bring your own sheet music or limited samples will be
provided. Novak will accompany on piano. $35

*W**EDNESDAY DEC. 28*

*STORYBOOK PERFORMANCE *with DEBBIE CLUTS
9am—noon Grades 2-5

All good plays start with a good story! Be the playwright, director and
actor as we create and perform our very own stories! *$25*

*W**EDNESDAY DEC. 28*

*AUDITION WORKSHOP *with DEBBIE CLUTS 12:30—3:30pm
Grades 6-12

Discover how to choose an appropriate monologue, how to give a great "cold
read", rock a dance audition, and be memorable (in a good way!) *$25*

*T**HURSDAY DEC. 29*

*BEGINNER IMPROVISATION *with DEBBIE CLUTS
9am—noon Grades 2-12

Build confidence, creativity, and thinking on the spot with Improvisation
games! And have a whole lot of fun and laughs too! *$25*

*T**HURSDAY DEC. 29*

*ADVANCED IMPROVISATION *with DEBBIE CLUTS 12:30—3:30pm

Grades 2-12 must take Beginner Improvisation class or have improv experience

Build on basic improv skills as we explore more complex games-ending in a
performance! *$25*

*THURSDAY **DEC. 29*
CHILDREN'S SUMMER WORKSHOP MOVIE REVEAL6—8pm Grades 2-12

The Big Reveal! Enjoy the movie version of the play chosen for the 2017 ACT
Children’s Summer Workshop. Bring spending money for snacks and drinks
served during intermission. FREE admission

*REGISTER  AT  **www.auroracommunitytheatre.com*
<http://www.auroracommunitytheatre.com/>