[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Radio Play "The International Affair"

Ian Zainea via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 21 06:14:57 PST 2016

*Auditions for Radio Play "The International Affair"*

Looking for 2 male parts: *Yavin (20-30s), Zach (20-30s)*

*Recording Dates:  Jan. 7-8*

This started out as a fun project among friends, but a couple of people
dropped out, I've managed to tentatively fill one role but still looking
for at least one. Given the nature of the project, there will be no pay.
Craft services will be provided.

*Basic story: *A CIA agent, Phillip Robbins, is busted in the Senate's
torture report. Phillip was particularly obsessed with breaking a prisoner
named "Fluffinstein."  Phillip reunites with his old buddy Zach Cromwell.
They decide to take down Fluffinstein because no one else will.

At the same time...

Yavin, a Russian businessman, had an encounter with Zach in the military.
After Yavin's plane was shot down, Zach shot up Yavin and left him for dead
in the desert. Yavin swore vengeance, and when he sees Zach & Robbins on TV
in relation to the CIA torture scandal, Yavin gets in touch with
Fluffinstein to plan their joint revenge on Zach & Robbins.

*- Yavin (20-30s)* - Russian businessman. Savvy and cunning, but not as
much as he thinks.

*- Zach (20-30s) *- Phillip Robbins old army buddy. Zach is washed up, but
eager to relive his glory days when he and Phillip reunite.

To audition, email me. I will send you a scene to record. Record it and
send either an audio file or a video file in response. I will be in touch
from there!

Break a leg!

(As a side note, I am a professional editor, and as such I have experience
in post-production. I have an audio guy coming in to record the session, so
it won't be some awful project. You can see my work at www.ianzainea.com if
you want to check it out.)