[NEohioPAL] Part-time coordinator to assist the Board of Directors - Power of the Arts

Mary via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 19 19:06:05 PST 2016

Position will remain open until filled.

Power of the Arts is seeking a part-time coordinator to assist the Board
of Directors in managing the organization and furthering its strategic
plan.  Salary to be determined based on experience and hours worked.

The mission of the organization is to create and sustain a collaborative
structure for the arts and culture community to participate effectively
in our region’s revitalization and economic development and to
positively impact our citizens’ quality of life.

http://www.powerofthearts.org/uncategorized/power-of-the-arts-coordinator-position-now-open-to-applicants/