[NEohioPAL] Seeking actor (50-65) for open role in OF MICE AND MEN at Akron's Coach House Theatre

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 28 11:20:20 PST 2016

*Want to be part of a sensational cast
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IxP-G5amwNSZtKFmXqhqDy69c-nEPH9E-YUv2vDWmgg/edit?usp=sharing>?*

*I am seeking an actor, 50-65, for the open role of "The Boss" in Of Mice
and Men at Coach House Theatre in Akron.*

*"The Boss" is Curley's father. Here is a pdf of the script
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6L9jLMW0gBEbThTbWlyRzhhSG8?usp=sharing>.*

*The play runs March 16 - April 9, 2017 and rehearses starting in early
February. The rehearsal commitment is minimal since this scene will be
rehearsed one out of every four or five rehearsals until we get into run
throughs and tech about a week and a half before opening. The original
audition information sheet is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ND1i_OsFg5pemMT8KLx-uhRcnJTuwhPKIz9N2Md9HFQ/edit?usp=sharing>.*

*If interested, reply to this email with your resume and picture and we
will then set up a private audition or video submission.*

*Thanks...*

--
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com