[NEohioPAL] Audition Prep Coach

Deb Lemire via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Dec 30 08:24:47 PST 2016

Audition coming up? Let us help you prepare.  Withover 35 years of experience, queen bee productions can help you build theconfidence you need as you audition for that stage role, tv commercial orschool program.   Whether your audition is for theatre, musicaltheatre, requires a video or improv, we can help you prepare.

Services offered:

·        audition rehearsal/prep

·        acting/movement coaching

·        finding a monologue and/or song

·        video auditions

Our services are offered in Northeast Ohio.   Let us know how we can help you do your bestat your next audition.

www.queenbeeproductions.com