[NEohioPAL] Open Auditions for LOVE, LOSS, and WHAT I WORE - Feb 1, 2, 3, 2017 - Gates Mills Players

Dale Fant via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 2 06:38:20 PST 2017

GATES MILLS PLAYERS ANNOUNCES-----

Open Auditions for LOVE, LOSS AND WHAT I WORE

by Nora Ephron and Delia Ephron

Based on the book by Ilene Beckerman

Directed by Susan Wasserman

Love, Loss and What I Wore is a humorous and touching play exploring the
lives of women who share their memories of love and loss described through
the clothes they wore. The show will be performed by 5 women assuming
various roles throughout the show. Actors must be able to create a variety
of distinct characters, voices, and physicality from one scene to another.

Performance Dates; March 17, 18, 19, 24, 25 2017
Friday & Saturday Evenings 7:30 pm Sunday Matinee 2:00 pm

    Auditions Dates; February 1st and 2nd 7: 00 pm Call backs February 3rd
7:00 pm
    Rehearsals begin Sunday February 5th - time to be determined.

    Location for performance and auditions; The Gates Mills Community House,
1460 River Rd. Gates Mills, Ohio 44040

Please bring to Audition;

 1. All and any conflicts beginning February 5th thru March 25th. (Note-
everyone must be at all rehearsals of Tech Week beginning March 19th-on)

  2. Theatrical resume and headshot/and or photo.

  3. 1 short monologue not to exceed 1 minute.

The Cast; 5 adult women  (doubling, flexible casting) of all ages, races and
physiques. Actresses will be playing different characters thru out the 28
different scenes.

Available Roles;

Woman 1 - Gingy

Woman 2 - Gingy's Mother, Nancy's Mother, Rosie, Lynne, Mary, Nora, Doctor
Woman 3 - Nancy, Stephanie, Liz, Annie, Eve's Shrink, Woman, Amanda
Woman 4 - Alex's Mother, Holly, Merrill, Older Sister, Pam, Dora, Eve, Lisa,
Geralyn
Woman 5 - Alex, Nancy(The Gang Sweater), Younger Sister, Mary's Mother,
Heather

Contact  Susan Wasserman for any questions etc.

Susan Wasserman - swasserman3 at gmail.com (248-763-8771)

or
Dale Fant  - drfant at gatesmillsplayers.com