[NEohioPAL] Is learning how to swing dance on your bucket list?

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 2 10:28:59 PST 2017

One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you have always wanted to do. The time is now.

Happy New Year, Friends!

We have loads of new swing dance group classes, crash courses, and events coming up in January!
We have five week group classes in beginner and intermediate Jitterbug and Lindy on Mondays and Tuesdays at The Brecksville Center for the Arts.
We have two hour crash courses in Jitterbug and Lindy at The Movement Factory in Lakewood.
We have social dances at The Lakewood Masonic Temple and The Slovenian Workmen's Home.
We have events with live music and dance lessons at The Music Box Supper Club.
You do NOT need a partner to attend our classes or events.

For more information, take a peek at www.GetHepSwing.com, like Get Hep Swing on Facebook, and/or join our Get Hep Swing group on Meetup.
Be happy, be healthy, be kind to one another, and stand up for one another.

Much love and respect,
Valerie
Founder and owner of Get Hep Swing and multi-year, National and International swing dance champion.