[NEohioPAL] The Phantom Tollbooth @Ensemble Theatre!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jan 4 15:30:56 PST 2017

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE continues 2016-17 TheatreCLE Season *
*THE CLEVELAND TICKET *with
*THE PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH*
by *Susan Nanus*
based on the book by *Norton Juster. *
directed by *Brittni Shambaugh Addison.  *

Here are Milo's adventures in the Land of Wisdom where he's forced to think
about many new things. He learns of the argument between King Azaz and his
brother, the Mathemagician whose disagreement over words and numbers has
led to the banishment of Princesses Sweet Rhyme and Pure Reason. Milo is
dispatched to rescue the Princesses from the Land of Ignorance. Will Milo's
imagination be enought to save the day?!!?!!

*JANUARY 13th-JANUARY 22nd*
Thursdsays, Fridays & Saturdays @7pm.
Saturdays 3pm. Sundays @2pm.
Run Time: 90min.

With and talented cast of CLEVELAND actors:
*Natalie Sipula* as Milo
*Davion Brown* as Tock
Ensemble: *Andrew Keller, Evan Thompson, August James Scarpelli, Derek
Green, Rose Scalish, Samantha Cocco, Kayla Davis & Becca Moseley*.
(Ensemble cast members will play multiple roles).

And an amazing Crew of Cleveland Artists:
Assistant Director: *Ismael Lara*
Production Stage Manager:* Sam Landgraf*
Set Design (Technical Direction):
*August James Scarpelli*Projections: *Becca Moseley & Brittni Shambaugh
Addison*
Lights: *Bryanna Bauman*
Costumes: *Kayla Davis *
Sound: *Brittni Shambaugh Addison & Cast (literally).  *

*Tickets $15 *(Senior/Child & Group Discounts).
Opening Night Reception with Chocolate Covered Strawberries!

PAY WHAT YOU CAN Preview on Thursday the 12th!

For tickets: *216-202-0938* | *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org *
*www.ensembletheatreCLE.org <http://www.ensembletheatreCLE.org> *to
purchase tickets online!

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*