[NEohioPAL] Seeking Production Company partner for Cleveland TV Series ASAP

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 5 19:31:30 PST 2017

Prelude2Cinema is seeking to partner ASAP with a location production company and filmmaker to co-produce and co-direct a reboot of our dramatic crime/ sci-fi series.

>> "Out of Darkness: Cleveland"
>> January 2017, Prelude2Cinema is rebooting the first dramatic  TV series set and shot in Cleveland with Hollywood talent and a polished look and sound.
>>
>> Here is a look at the new polished look for "Out of Darkness: Cleveland."
>> https://n2darknessmovie.wordpress.com/videos/#crew
>>
>> Page also includes video of actors

Please contact me ASAP with info on your talents. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html

Create a Promo for our new Crime/Sci-Fi thriller movie series
https://youtu.be/cf7JWSfPdxM