[NEohioPAL] Banish Your ShakesFEAR class with Terry Burgler, Ohio Shakespeare Festival

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 7 09:57:24 PST 2017

Learn with us.
Join us at Greystone Hall in downtown Akron for affordable stage combat and Shakespearean verse classes this January.
Proudly announcing our next Weekend Workshop: [ Banish your ShakesFEAR ]( http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/weekend-workshops/ ) and our January[ FIGHT NIGHT ]( http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/monday-fight-night/ ): Swingin' the New Year.

[  ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/monday-fight-night )

January FIGHT NIGHT:
7:00-8:30, January 9
Swingin' the New Year

Back to our favorite weapon--the sword--for the beginning of a new year. Beginners and Intermediates welcome! Ages 14+
$15 ($10 students)

[  ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/weekend-workshop-shakesfear )

Weekend Workshop:
January 14 & 15, 12:00-3:00 (both days)
Banish your ShakesFEAR

Join Artistic Director Terry Burgler for this workshop that dives into Shakespeare's words to demystify some of Will's most beautiful language by finding the "acting clues" hidden in the text. Ages 12+.
$75 for two days (6 hours) training

"Brevity is the soul of wit."
—Hamlet