[NEohioPAL] FILM OPPORTUNITY FOR FINAL SHOOT

Dezmond Peterson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 7 13:03:00 PST 2017

What About Them Productions is casting extras for our final shoot of the
film “End of the Road.”

*Synopsis: A determined man is desperate to save his marriage after a
journey of self-discovery. His new loyalty is about to be tested.*

The main character is a producer for television commercials. We are casting
extras to portray being on the set crew during the commercial
shoot. Experience with working on a set definitely a plus. [AGES 20-50]
[ANY ETHNICITY]

We’re also casting 2 actors to portray the actors in the commercial. This
role does have small lines. Great for aspiring actor/actress just starting
out and getting experience. [AGES 20-35] [ANY ETHNICITY]

If interested email whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com with headshot or
current photo. Must be available on Saturday January 21st from noon to 3pm.
Shooting at *Creative House Studios* in Cleveland.

To learn more about us visit:

www.whataboutthemproductions.webs.com
www.facebook.com/endoftheroadmovie
*http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3763242/?ref_=nv_sr_2