[NEohioPAL] Local Event- Women's March on Washington Cleveland Style!

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jan 8 11:12:30 PST 2017

Women's MarchCleveland
Saturday January 21, 2017
10 am to 1 pm.
Hosted by The Resistance- CWRU
In solidarity with the Women's March in Washington, we will meet at Public Square at 10 am.At 11 am we will begin our march up Euclid Avenue toward CSU and back to Public Square.Free and open to all.  Let's show the world Cleveland cares and stands in support of  protecting the rights of all. We filled the streets for the Cavs..lets fill the streets for this! For more information visit our  Facebook page or email me at margaret_reardon at att.net.