[NEohioPAL] CALL FOR SCRIPTS!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jan 8 15:16:47 PST 2017

Ensemble Theatre is calling for scripts as part of our 2017 Cuyahoga Arts
and Culture Project:
*THE PRICE OF PROGRESS. *

*Ensemble Theatre* (as well as other community organizations: i.e.:
libraries, coffee shops, bars, and other local theatre venues) will host a
series of FREE STAGED READINGS surrounding our production of August
Wilson's RADIO GOLF during the month of February and March.

We are asking local and non local playwrights to submit a script (or
portion of a larger script) that is *10-30 minutes in length that address
some of the themes that are prevalent in August Wilson's play RADIO GOLF*.
Some of these themes include RACE, GENTRIFICATION, ANCESTRY, THE COST OF
RUNNING FOR A POLITICAL OFFICE (personally/financially/professionally),
CITY PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT, just to name a few.

Please submit your piece for consideration by no later than *JANUARY 22nd*
to *plays at ensemble-theatre.org <plays at ensemble-theatre.org>.  *
Please include THE PRICE OF PROGRESS in the subject line of the email.
Please include how you would like the title of your piece to show up in
press/print/web and the author's name.  *PLEASE SUBMIT IN PDF FORMAT ONLY.*

An ensemble staff member will contact you to inform you that your script
has been selected and communicate project and staged reading instructions.
Slots for readings will be selected by Ensemble Staff based on author/actor
availability.   A complete list of possible dates will be posted shortly.

Please call us with ANY questions and we look forward  to seeing you in our
audiences!
*216.321.2930* | *plays at ensemble-theatre.org <plays at ensemble-theatre.org>*

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*