[NEohioPAL] Important Message to NEOohioPAL Subscribers!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 9 05:53:20 PST 2017

Good morning everyone... n o one has asked me to post this message, but I feel it's an important one to deliver.

We are blessed to have such an invaluable resource at our disposal, and I'd like to ask all my fellow actors, directors, film makers, playwrights, photographers, producers, dancers, choreographers, musicians, comedians, interns, and everyone in the performing arts community, to please consider donating to NEOohioPAL... even if it's just a few dollars

If you're of the mindset to wait it out, and let others contribute... then I ask you to please fast forward your thoughts to a time when this service may no longer be available.

Perhaps we should ask ourselves what any of us would do without this magnificent resource at our fingertips.

Regards, and best wishes to all for a successful 2017!
Rose DoCampo