[NEohioPAL] BEAUTY AND THE BEAST AUDITIONS!

G Michael Skerritt via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 9 09:18:45 PST 2017

Hello Fellow Thespians!

The Happy Ending Lyric Players have had 2 great days of auditions so far for our 41st Annual Spring Production, Beauty and the Beast! We have one more night of auditions and then a "last chance" day with our callbacks.  While we have had several talented ladies, we would love to see more of them, and, of course, we are always
 looking for a few good men!

Please help spread the word (especially to the guys out there). We'd also love to see all of you who haven't done a Happy Ending Lyric Players show in a while (we miss you)!

Auditions on Monday will be from 7-9pm!  (We'll stay later if you need us to!)

Call Backs and Last Chance will be on Tuesday from 7:15-9pm!

First Baptist Church of Great Cleveland

3630 Fairmount Blvd

Shaker Heights, OH 44118

Kelley Pernicone, Producer-Director