[NEohioPAL] Amazing acting workshop coming to Cleveland!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 16 07:20:59 PST 2017

The Houde School of Acting is thrilled to welcome two of the best in the biz to Cleveland next month! It's your chance to work with celebrity actress Jennifer Stone AND Pillar Entertainment founder Delora Argiro OBrien!

Simply click this link http://www.raisingfameworkshop.com/ and scroll down to the Houde logo and click it to get registered.

We encourage you to never stop learning and invite you to also check out a class or two at one of our two locations. Visit houdeschoolofacting.com and email us at houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com with any questions or to get started! Right now, new students can buy one month and get one month free!

Make it a great week!

Jessica Houde